"Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
Collection of Personal Information
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about visitors to the web site, our customers and potential customers. We use this information to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our Website.
- When you register on the Website to order merchandise, we will collect your full name, full postal address and telephone number (both for billing and for shipping purposes), your account username, password and e-mail address, and complete credit card information. We use this information to process your transaction and to e-mail you and let you know that we received your order and that your order has shipped.
- If you sign up to receive information from us or to receive an envelope for the return of your used American flag, we collect enough information to provide the services you have requested.
- When you contact us by sending us an e-mail, we will collect your name, e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send us. We use this information to answer your questions and to respond to you.
- If you order custom products from us, we collect enough information to make the product ordered, process the payment and to ship your custom order to you.
Use of Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with a newsletter, survey, or promotional e-mail regarding changes or additions to our product mix.
How We Use Your Information:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Identify your product, should you call regarding your order
Information We Share with Others
Classyflags.com contracts with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification and custom products creation. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Classyflags.com or Polygon Concepts, Inc., our parent company.
Use of Anonymous Information
Our site will collect statistical information such as counts of the number of site visits, the number of pages opened per day and compile records such as the number of pages looked at per sale. These are anonymous statistics and are not attached to any one visitor. They cannot be tracked to you, your purchase or your personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. If your children or minors in your charge use this website for historical or flag research, we will not collect any information from those visits. If they make a purchase on this web site using your credit card or accounts, we cannot control this. Classyflags.com and our associated processors make every effort to make sure that persons making purchases have the authority to do so. It is the buyer’s responsibility to maintain control over their credit and bank cards. Should an unauthorized purchase be made on your bank card, we will be glad to cancel the purchase and reverse any order in process. Should you not discover the purchase until it’s arrival, the return of any merchandise at that time will be handled as all other returns. Please see our Return and Refund Policy.
QualityFlagpoles.com has implemented industry-standard electronic means of protecting your Personal Information. Please see our Security Page to review all the security measures in place on this website.