Search by Keyword
TERMS and CONDITIONS
All sales will be limited to the terms and conditions contained herein. Any objection by Buyer to any of the terms contained herein shall be deemed to have been waived, if we do not receive the objection in writing within 10 days of receipt of an order or before merchandise or services are accepted by Buyer, whichever may occur first. Please read warranties and conditions, below, carefully before ordering.
1. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. All products made by Manufacturer are inspected before shipment. If any goods prove to have been defective in material or workmanship at time of shipment, and a claim is made by Buyer in the manner set forth below, Manufacturer will repair or replace the goods, at Manufacturer’s option. Unless otherwise agreed to by Seller in writing, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness of the product for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental or consequential damages.
2. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. Any action for breach of contract of sale must be commenced by Buyer within one year after the cause of action has occurred.
3. RETURNS. All returns must be authorized in advance by Seller within 10 calendar days of receipt of goods by Buyer. Buyer must prepay all freight on authorized returned goods. Freight costs incurred claims resulting from return shipment are the responsibility of Buyer. Credit to Buyer’s credit card will be posted upon receipt of returned merchandise, after inspection of such returned merchandise and minus any appropriate re-stocking fees.
Returns of regular stock merchandise will not be accepted after 45 days from the date of sale and no adjustments of any kind will be made after 120 days from the date of sale.
4. SHORTAGES Claims for shortages must be made by Buyer within (48) hours of receipt of the goods. No claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed. If the entire order is not received and Buyer has not been previously notified that order will be split into separate shipments, Buyer must notify seller immediately that shipment is incomplete.
5. DELAYS All orders are accepted by Seller upon the express understanding by the Buyer that Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the goods or inability to deliver the goods caused by or due to inability to obtain transportation, equipment, or material, or by reason of fires, floods, storms, embargoes, actions of any military or civil authorities, whether legal or de facto, strikes, labor difficulties, riots, lockouts, acts of God, or similar or different circumstances beyond the control of the Seller.
6. FREIGHT All costs of freight, transportation, or mailing, will be prepaid by Buyer at the time of order processing as part of order. If actual freight or shipping charges are less than charged, differences will not be refunded. Because of the vast variety and sizes of items sold on this website, all shipping is figured based on the weight of items sold and handling is calculated based on a percentage of the sale. We have made every effort to be fair and only seek to cover our costs in getting this merchandise to you, the buyer.
7. WAIVER A waiver by Seller of any breach by Buyer shall not constitute a waiver by Seller of any other breach by Buyer.
8. DELIVERY Delivery of the goods by Seller to the carrier at the point of origin shall constitute delivery of the goods to Buyer and thereafter the shipment of the goods shall be at Buyer’s risk. All claims and allowances for damage to the merchandise incurred in transit must be filed against and presented to the carrier by Buyer. Goods sent by mail are insured at cost by Buyer. Insurance on all shipments is a required part of all transactions.
9. PAYMENT Classyflags.com accepts credit cards for all purchases. Credit cards are charged for merchandise at the time of order. Checks are infrequently accepted for purchases, when no method of paying by credit is available. Order will not be processed or shipped until check had cleared purchasers bank and funds have been transferred to Seller's bank. Bounced check fees will be billed to Buyer, should such a situation occur. Any bounced check fees will be billed to Buyer.
10. CANCELLATIONS Orders for custom, non-stock and special order items cannot be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate Manufacturer for costs incurred. Orders which have not shipped, may be cancelled and any refunds will be less any costs incurred by manufacturer.
11. BACK ORDERS Seller’s policy is to ship all available merchandise and back order the balance unless otherwise specified by the Buyer. As a result, Buyer may receive partial shipments.
12. DIES, TOOLS AND PATTERNS Charges made for dies, tools and patterns are part of the purchase price of custom orders and do not convey ownership to Buyer. All dies, tools and patterns remain the property of Manufacturer, unless differently agreed to by Manufacturer in writing at the time of order placement.
13. COLLECTION Buyer shall, in the event that affirmative action is required on the part of the Seller, to collect any amount owing to Seller by Buyer, pay the Seller all costs of collection including reasonable attorney's fees.
14. SHIPPING WEIGHTS, PRICES and SPECIFICATIONS. Weight of items sold is based on published weights from manufacturer. Actual shipping weights may vary based on size of shipment and packaging required. Seller uses these weights to determine shipping costs and handling fees. Seller is not responsible for any differences between calculated freight charges and actual freight charges. Shipping charges will be determined by the type of shipping selected by Buyer and calculated based on formulas at the time of sale.
Sales Tax and Tax Exempt Situations
If your organization is a 501c3 organization and is exempt from paying sales tax, Please contact us and submit a current 501c3 Exemption Certificate by either e-mail documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a current, signed and dated Exemption form to 925-426-2303. With the presentation of a current exemption form, your sales tax will be refunded. The computer is not able to make a decision and delete the embedded sales tax calculation. However, upon receipt of needed documents, we will be more than happy to refund any tax paid.
States which do Not Tax US flags or their Own State Flag
If you live in one of the 11 states which does not charge sales tax on American Flags, or is one of the few states which does not tax the purchase of their own state flag, and if you are one of the organizations who qualify for this tax exemption, please notify us of this exemption, and provide us with appropriate paperwork, substantiating this exemption and we will be glad to refund the taxes collected and notify the manufacturer of this exemption as all merchandise is shipped directly from the manufacturer. .
If you are a reseller and are purchasing products to be resold, please notify us and send us the appropriate current paperwork, which specifies this exemption and we will be happy to refund the sales tax paid.
- - - - - If your organization prefers not to pay taxes and then have those taxes refunded, Please send the required exemption paperwork in prior to ordering. Then, please call us and with current exemption forms in hand, we can take your order manually and process the order without charging taxes.
Bookmark this page on your favorite social bookmarking site.
If You Need Help Finding Something
Or Have Questions Matching Parts
Please E-Mail Us at:
12 - 25 Percent Discount
Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
Proud to Represent Eder Flags
Highest Quality Made-in-America
A Trusted Name
for More Than